Mrs. Jeyapiratheeba Anton Arulrajah
Mrs. Jeyapiratheeba Anton Arulrajah
M.Econ (Col), B.Econ Hons (EUSL)
Discipline of Economics
Faculty of Arts & Culture
Eastern University, Sri Lanka
Date of Birth: 13th March 1980
Marital Status: Married
Citizenship: Sri Lankan
Address: No: 12, Sinna Uppodai Road, Batticaloa
Telephone: +94 71 8187974
- Anushiya Sireeranhan, Jeyapiratheepa Antonarulrajah, E A Selva Selvanathan & Saroja Selvanathan Modelling (2017 “The Inbound Tourism Demand in Sri Lanka”, Discussion Paper Series, Economic of Business Statistics, Griffith University.
International Research Conference Publications
- Gobiga.K, and Jeyapiratheeba.A. (2018) “Socio Impact of Foreign Employment of Women in the Eravur Pattu D.S Division of Batticaloa District”, 2nd International Conference, Trincomalee Campus, Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
- Delakshika.A, and Jeyapiratheeba.A. (2018) “The Economic Status of Women Vendors in the Market of Kuchchaveli Divisional Secritariate Division”, 4th Jaffna University International Conference - JUICE 2018.
- Gobiga.K, Jeyapiratheeba.A (2017) “Impacts of Foreign employment of women on their living standard in the Eravur Pattu D.S division of Batticaloa District”, 5th International Conference (SEUARS), Faculty of Arts, South Eastern University
- Pavani.K, Jeyapiratheeba.A. (2015) “The Study on Post-War Socio- Economics Development Status of Seruwila D.S Division in Trincomalee District”, International Conference on Contemporary Management (ICCM), Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Jaffna.
- K.Nimal, Jeyapiratheeba.A. (2015) “Post War Socio – Economic status and Poverty alleviation in Ponnagar Division in Kilinochchi District” International Conference on Contemporary Management (ICCM), Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Jaffna.
- K.Thayalini. Jeyapiratheeba.A.(2014) An Evaluation on Socio Economic Status of Kuchaveli Divisional Secretariat in Trincomalee District International Conference on Contemporary Management (ICCM), Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Jaffna.
- Jeyapiratheeba.A.(2013). “A Study on Technical Efficiency and Cost of Producation of Paddy Production in Manmunai Southwest-D.S Division”, 4th International Conference on Business and Information, Faculty of Commerce and Management Studies, University of Kelaniya.
- Anton Arulrajah, J and Godwin Phillip,P .(2011). The Role of INGOs and NGOs in Improving Gender Equality and Personality development of Women-headed house hold in Manmunai South West D.S Division of Batticaloa. International Research Conference , University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.
- Godwin Phillip,P and Anton Arulrajah, J.(2011). A Study on Economic Aspects of poor families in Vavuniya District of Srilanka. International Research Conference , University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.
National Research Conference Publications
- Jeyashanthy.T and Jeyapiratheeba.A (2014). “The Study on Production and Marketing Problems Faced by Cashew Producers in Eravur D.S Division”. 2nd Annual Research conference, Faculty of Commerce and Management, South Eastern University.
- Godwin Phillip,P and Anton Arulrajah, J.(2011).The Economic Viability of Paddy Production in Manmunai South West D,S Division In Batticaloa District. Annual Research Conference, Eastern University ,Srilanka
- Anton Arulrajah, J and Godwin Phillip, P. (2011). Garment Industry and Challenges in Sri Lanka. Annual Research Conference, Eastern University ,Srilanka.
- Godwin Phillip,P and Anton Arulrajah, J.(2011). A study on Poverty and Vulnerability aspects in Eravur Pattu DS Division in Batticaloa District. Annual Research Conference, Vavuniya Campus of University of Jaffna.
- The Usage of Credit Cards and its Trend in Sri Lanka (Coormai, February 2009, Department of Economics, Faculty of Commerce and Management, EUSL)
- Economic Goals of Nation (Virakesari, 14 January 2008)
- Status of Sri Lanka in the International Trade (Virakesari, 12 February, 2008)
- The Impact of Inflation on Sri Lankan Economy (Virakesari, 11 January, 2008)
- The Necessity to Expand the Policies and Opportunities for Higher Education in Sri Lanka
- The Recent Trends of Unemployment in Sri Lanka (Virakesari, 11 November, 2007)
- Production Growth through Technological advancement and Trade Competitiveness among the Nation (Virakesari, 19 January, 2008)
- Foreign employment of women’s in Sri Lanka
- Fundamentals Micro Economics
- Intermediate Micro Economics
- Monetary Economics
- Money and Banking
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Economics
- Applied Economics
- Australia Awards Fellowship 2016- Griffith University
- Coordinator of Discipline of Economics from 26th July, 2016 to date
- Coordinator of Discipline of Christianity from 20th March, 2013 to November 2015