Department of Languages
Welcome to the Department of Languages
Discipline of English
The course of English is designed to develop a wide knowledge in the field of englih language, literature, culture and in general the art form in english, not only confined to the UK or the USA, but also to widen to discuss the English writting throughout the world. Further, this course will enhance the knowledge that the students gained from the school and other sources. Detailed description of each content will give an idea of the English knowledge.
- To develop a sense of English grammar and its parts in details,
- To introduce English Literary works in and outside the English speaking countries,
- To introduce students for critical thinking and writting, and
- To make students for creative writing
Intended Learning Outcomes
After completion of the course an English, students will be able to:
- advance with the english grammar and language,
- recognize english literary work around the world,
- comprehend english writing as whole and appreciate its development, style, movements and other such things,
- write critical essays on literature and other arts subjects other than the english language and
- create something of their own to contribute to the literary world.