Specialized in English Language Teaching and trained at PRINSETT/NIE
Advanced Diploma in English Language at University of Colombo
Completed TESOL at NIE, Maharagama. Colombo.
Instructor in English
TP:+ 94 652240587 (office) 94 0779582188 (mobile)
An energetic, promising team player with 25 years of experience in the field of Tertiary Education & training plus social responsibility.
- Name: Ms.S.Kalaimathy
- Designation: Instructress in English
- Date of Birth: 19.06.1965.
- N.I.C. No: 656711582V
- Nationality: Sri Lankan
- Civil Status: Married
- Contact: + 94 652240587 (office) 94 0779582188 (mobile)
- e mail : Kalaimathys@esn.ac.lk
- Specialist Trained Teacher of English – 1988-1998
- Instructress in English, English Language Teaching unit, EUSL – 1998 to date.
- Student Counsellor, EUSL – 2004-2015
- Academic sub-warden, WH/ EUSL – 2001- 2006 & 2015- 2016
- Visiting Instructor – Extra Murals Study Unit, FAC, and EUSL.
- Resource person – GEP programme, ELTU, EUSL.
- Resource person – External Degree Programmes, CEDEC, EUSL.
- Faculty coordinator for FCM – 2010 -2012
- Faculty Coordinator for FAC – 2015 – 2016
- Coordinator for English Club under IRQUE Project funded by the World Bank
- Coordinator for UTEL workshops under HETC Project
- Resource person for SSUD programme funded by the UNDP
- Specialized in English Language Teaching and trained at PRINSETT/NIE
- Advanced Diploma in English Language at University of Colombo
- Completed TESOL at NIE, Maharagama. Colombo.
- Social service & Community Development
- Research and writing articles
- Event Management